Thursday, November 27, 2008

My November Pictures!

Oh I am so sweet!
Okay - where are we going this late? Or did I just get home?

Ohhh look at the lights!
Look two babies sleeping, Newman is taking after his sister :)
Okay, so he isn't sleepy anymore. Aedyn is knocked out!
I am really getting bored, are we leaving for chuch yet?
Seriously, I am going to go to sleep!
Um, what are you doing mom?
I am really sleepy, can you get the camera out of my face?
Fine, I am awake now!
Um, not so sure about this baseball outfit mom.
Is it time for me to wake up - it is almost 6AM.
Look how tall I am.....I fit across the width of the bed.
Okay, so I am supposed to sit up in this thing and play?
I think I like leaning over instead.....And look are my toes just the cutest?
Um, are we on this thing again?
I found my thumb again, I think I like my left one better.....
Bright eyed!! And all giggles today.
Okay, where are we going at 6 in the morning?
Why does my finger go in my eye when I use the right? I think I will stick to my left hand.
Daddy is so cummfy to sleep on.
I have the biggest blue-grey eyes still!
My Ana and I are chillin today!

No comments: