Friday, December 19, 2008

My December Pictures!

Me and Grandma Judy just before we left West Virginia.
Me and Grandpa Keith - I think I look like my grandpa!

Me all bundled up in the Charleston WV Airport.


Oh my yummy fingers.

Yep, they sure are yummy.

Boy these fingers sure are tasty.

I am all bundled up and ready to go mom!

It sure is cold in WV!

Hello!!! I am ready to be picked up.

Ohh I am so ready to sleep mom!
Two big babies sleeping. Notice how much bigger Peanut is?
She weighs just over 10 lbs, he weighs just over 15 lbs!
Um, I will need that binkie in a few minutes, please don't remove it.

Me in daddy's arms sleeping!

Yep I am totally out!
Mom and I are taking a nap. It has been a tiring day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So glad to see Aedyn again! :) She is still so tiny! What are her recent stats...weight/length? She's such a little sweetie! She and Caroline are starting to look a little less alike these days...

Take care! :)

Sanchez Stories said...

Thinking about you are Aedyn! Give her kisses on the head for me (it's flu season, so we'll save the lip kisses for later)!

Hey were you really in NM for the holidays? If so I'm sad you didn't call.....
Are you still coming in Spring?