Friday, October 31, 2008

10 Weeks

The week has been quite around here - I am more certain now than ever that Aedyn did not and does not have colic! I stopped breast milk on Friday of last week. And she began to completely settle down with gassy episodes on Sunday. She has not had bad gas since then. She has however now learned that by screaming all night gets mom to bring her to bed and hold her all night.
Well that ended last night - with mommy letting her cry until she fell asleep. I know it sounds really cruel and mean - but I promise you it is not as bad as it sounds. It was 11:18PM when I finally put her in the crib and left her to cry and it was 11:20PM when she was out like a light! If I knew it would only take 2 minutes, I would have done this a long time ago.
She did wake up at 1am for her feeding and than again at 4am.....but when she woke up for no reason at 5am - she got her way back into my bed and slept until 730! She had her breakfast and is now sleeping in the bouncy.
She hit the 10 week mark yesterday - 10 weeks, i cannot believe it has been 10 weeks. She is growing so fast.

Today is our play date with Jake!!! We can't wait to spend the afternoon playing!

1 comment:

Sanchez Stories said...

Hey did I miss the Halloween pics?

I'm all for crying it out, way to hang tough mom!

Hugs!