Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Madness

Why am I here again?
Oh okay - I get to play!
Well this looks like fun.
Um, I am not so sure about this right now!
Umm.....yeah!!!
everything is moving!
Humm....
Not sure I want to be down here anymore mom! my tummy hurts!
Today was not madness until gas set in.

We had a great nights sleep - Aedyn is getting about 3 oz now - she is a growing little girl!
Morning was good, got dressed, got fed and was getting ready for an outting to visit Dr Storng and Nurse Sue for a quick photo --- that is until gas set in.
Aedyn's little tummy was so gassy and she was so unhappy from about 9AM until just after 130PM - a few mins of peace and then screaming. The pictures are from her moments of peace this morning - isnt she so cute in her purple outfit. Little did I know this would be a purple crying day.
There was nothing I could do to sooth her. We finally got it out and fell asleep for a nap and when daddy got home just after 230PM - we were up again screaming in daddy's ear.
She has finally settled down after her bath and has been sleeping now for just over 2 hours.

4 comments:

Brennan S said...

Have you tired a product called Colic Calm? Goggle it. We have it put my son hasn't needed any gas relief (knock on wood) since I purchased it.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

loving the playtime photos!! did the pediatrician offer any medicine advice for the gas?

Sanchez Stories said...

OH my Aedyn, you are too cute, let your mommy get some rest please you never know when I'm going to need her in full force!

Love the play-by-play!

Aedyn you sure have a wonderful mommy!
Hugs to you both!

Josée Martens said...

Those are some awesome pictures of you, Aedyn! I love those cheeks of yours.