Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some recent pictures of me!

I love to sleep on daddy's chest.
hum this looks like fun.
aren't i cute in my pink overalls?
so this is getting boring!
i think i am done here!
the real sun is in my eyes.
i am getting tired.
okay why am i in this seat?
we must be going somewhere fun??
oh i get to go see daddy!

what i am going to get shots!!!!!!!!
i am gonna crash after getting those shots.
my shot #1
my shot #2
am i here again?














really not happy!











not so happy after shots today.













okay mom what are you doing?














interesting.













what is going on over there?













not sure i like this car seat.













not so sure i want to be playing now!!!!













oh maybe - that sun is cool.














maybe not so cool.





um, i think i want to kick instead.

2 comments:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Love the editorializing!! She is so expressive with her facial expressions already! And what is little Aedyn going to be for Halloween?

Jen said...

I love her denim! Caroline wears jeans about every other day now. They make them look so grown up! I told my pre-ap (smart!) kids about the "idle" son and they seemed pretty horrified! I told them not to complain about their parents being on their backs about being lazy...it could be worse!

Caroline has being doing great, but was quite fussy this evening. Hope that doesn't mean she won't have her normal, peaceful night. We'll just have to wait and see! :)