Friday, September 5, 2008

Aedyn's First Homecoming Present.



Aedyn's first homecoming present was from her cyber auntie Josee.

Yes it took me a few days to get this posted, we wanted the mini roses to bloom before taking the picture. We decided to plant it in the back yard so we could see them grow and bloom just like our little Doodlebug. The have bloomed beautifully in the few days they have been planted.


Thank you Josee for Aedyn's mini-roses! They are beautiful ~ we expect they will continue to grow and bloom nicely every year.


Oh and yes, you know we have to post a few more pictures of our little Doodlebug - she in growing so quickly!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Christine...
She is absolutely beautiful! It's taken me a while to get over here to look at Miss Aedyn, but I'll be checking back more frequently now! The time just flies by...Caroline is already 1 month today! I can't believe how different my life is now than just 1 month ago. I can definitely say that things get a little easier and much better as the days and weeks pass! We are getting a little more sleep these days, too! Keep in touch!
~Jen

Josée Martens said...

Those really are great pics. I totally think she is so photogenic. I love the open mouth sleeping one. SOOOO CUTE!

I am glad you like the roses. Your sweetpea is so adorable.

Thanks for 2 hours of precious phone time.