Monday, September 29, 2008

Upset Tummies

Oh my little one had an upset tummy most of the night, now that she is asleep, I stay awake waiting for her next feeding.....which should be very soon. Then I will go off to sleep for at least 2 hours.

Tomorrow is a sports and family day for the airmen at Luke....so after I have my dentist clean my teeth, Aedyn and I will go join daddy at the Park on the base and spend the afternoon ..... or at least an hour or two and have some lunch.

Then it will be off to the commissary for groceries and home to cook dinner.

She has quite the day planned for her - lots of adventure and errands to run.

Aedyn is getting so long and lengthy, but she is still not eating much more than 2 oz per feeding. Her 2 month appointment will be on Oct 16th - it seems so far off to see how much she has gained and how much taller she is. Although, if she doesnt start to eat a little more in the next week, we might have to see the peditrician a little sooner than we planned to make sure everything is indeed okay.

Night night all.....I am off to wake her up to feed her, it has been far too long since she ate last.

No comments: