Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Explosive Diaper

Yes, you heard it here first! Last night was the first explosive diaper - it was awful! My poor little Aedyn was so unhappy - it was everywhere, up the back, in the car seat, all over the clothes, and even all over her little arms and legs.

A monumental moment, I would love to never see again.


On to another subject:


Grandma and Grandpa H are on their way home now. We loved having them here to see their son's first child come into the world and we loved the help they provided us while they were here. They will be missed, but we'll see them again soon. It is hard with them living over 1500 miles away to have frequent visits, so we make our visits as long as we can and really enjoy every minute we can.

Gma and Gpa H took some picutres also of Aedyn, we thought we'd share those also - they are so precious!



Grandma Le will be here on Saturday to see her first grand daughter. I would say grand child, however, Ethan and Andrew were her first grand children. She was able to be here for Andrew's birth, as Ethan came too quickly for anyone to be with me. They are so missed.
Okay so our little girl is crying away right now, so more to come tomorrow after her 2 wk check up.

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the yawn. Who is the guy holding her? That isn't daddy. Is it?

I hope you'll post pics of Ba Ngoai Le too.

XOXO. We will talk soon. I don't want to intrude on these first days and weeks. Let me know when you can. We'll make it happen.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

I remember the explosive diapers!! I wish I could tell you they won't happen again, but alas I can't. My daughter used to wait until bathtime to poop in the water, now that's disgusting, and I hope Aedyn doesn't treat you to those. LOL