Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gas

Well it seems that breastfeeding is not as easy for me as one would think. Although women all over the world do a great job with this task, I on the other hand have an issue with producing enough milk.

So Friday I started taking Reg.lan to help with the increase of milk. Well after 2 whole days, I was overwhelmed with feeling out of my skin - really. Not to mention the increased feeling of depression and anxiety.
so, no more for me.

oh yes it also gave me incredible gas ---- and little doodlebug has been tootin away and has had horrible gas pains........so again no more meds.

we will live with the milk supply that the Good Lord gave me.

1 comment:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

wow, sorry the meds didn't work out, i pray your body will keep up your own milk supply.