Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 Days to go and counting

Well this weekend has been very fun and active.


Mommy and Daddy never did take me to the Braves vs Diamondbacks game on Friday.....by the time they were done with the Bundles for babies class and the appt, mom was wiped out. After all I did keep her up from 2 to 5 in the morning :) mostly kicking.


She and I took a really nice 3 hour nap and then i again started with the kicking and thought it would be fun to kick between contractions....nothing steady though.


Saturday mom and dad had some lunch (hotwings)....i like spicy food. And then packed up Christmas presents for the family. With me on the way, they wont have much time to get this done. Mom decided to sit on the bean bag to wrap them all, and when she was done, I made it quite difficult for her to get up from the floor.....if you could have seen it, you would be laughing so hard you'd pee your pants.


The rest of the night was quite, more kicking.......I really want out of here, it is getting a little cramped! But I still have 10 days to go.


Mom gets her last hydroxyprogesterone caporate (P17) shot tonight, and the contractions will slow down again for a few days ---- oh well, i guess we can't all have our way.


I get my final growth scan on Tuesday......so we will have a pretty good idea about how big I have gotten and how much I weigh. I will let you know then.


Oh yeah......one of mom's friends from work ordered me a personalized blankie and we found a really cool picture of it on ebay today....it has my name on it!!! Isn't it cool.........Thanks Andrea J....it goes perfectly in my Snoopy Diaper bag from Josee M....... both of which are coming with us to the hospital next week.




No comments: