Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Countdown - 17 days to go

17 days to go until I should be arriving. I am sure mommy will not update my blog everyday - my life isnt that exciting yet!

Yesterday moms friends gave me a shower - I got lots of gifts from wonderful people! She has promised to post pictures tomorrow of the gifts and the cake. Since it is not very nice to post picture of friends without them knowing.....she will crop everyone out - as to ensure no one gets upset.

Time has seemed to slow down a little today.

I wanted to bust out when she kept walking around the commissary, but instead i pushed really hard on her bladder and made her pee. I dont think mom was very happy having to run to the potty :)

And the line was so long, that I convienced the uterus to practice with me for the day I break out of here. Mommy had a great time breathing, hee hee hooo, hee hee hooo.....i fell asleep as soon as she sat down in the car, I think she did too.

Thank you to all the friends and family that brought me presents! I cant wait to use them all!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing - I can't wait to meet everyone!

1 comment:

amybethk said...

I can't wait to meet you either, little Aedyn! And please be kind to your mother. :)