Saturday, August 2, 2008

My arrival is soon!

This post is being written by my mom.
Many of my posts will be written by mom or dad.

Today is August 2nd and my anticipated birthday is August 20th.

My mom and dad are quite excited and counting down the days until I am here.

I already have some wonderful friends and family who are looking forward to meeting me. They have given me presents, all of which are wonderful and will be very useful as I grow.

My grandparents will be here with mom and dad for the first few weeks.

The next 18 days are going to be very busy for mom and dad. They still need to pick a few items up and make sure all the hospital bags are ready to go, as well as get the house ready for lots of company.

I am growing everyday and of course I get a few good kicks in everyday to remind mom that I will be here soon. Plus, she is running out of room in here for me!

I can't wait to meet you all.

Keep up with my blog, mom and dad will be posting on here as often as they can with new pictures, little movie clips, and the new things I am learning.

No comments: