Monday, August 11, 2008

9 Days to go

ohh......mom and dad had quite the scare last night - with 10 days to go, mommy was having quite a number of contractions!!! within 2 hours they were down to 5 mins apart :) I considered breaking out and screaming to the world "I am here!"
Well that didn't happen - she took the 17P shot and headed off to the hospital as instructed by the on-call nurse.
The hospital was more concerned about mommy's very very swollen feet and legs than they were about anything else. The hooked her up withe contraction monitor and the fetal heart monitor, made her pee, and give blood. Everything came back okay - and since the contractions had started to subside because of the shot, they sent us home! They didn't even check to see if mommy was dialeted or anything.
Today has been full of contractions - they are pretty far apart, but I am having a great time in here getting squeezed! so of course I have to kick and let her know ...... that hello.......it really isnt that fun in here!

Well, tomorrow is my final growth scan, I am really curious about how much I already weigh.....
I am thinking maybe just over 5 lbs :) I will let you know as soon as I can.

Grandma and Grandpa Harms will be here next monday!!!!
And just as they head back home, Grandma Le will be here.

the house is going to be full that is for sure..............and all for little ole me :)

2 comments:

Sanchez Stories said...

I am so excited for you to finally meet your wonderful mommy!

Ask your mommy to send pictures as soon as possible PLEASE!

Love,
Dre

Sanchez Stories said...

How can Aedyn screen her own messages in the tummy?
Just kidding! Hope I made you smile!
Dre