Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aedyn's presents from family and friends

From our wonderful friend MamaSoon! my diaper bag is full of stuff already and is going to the hospital with mommy and daddy!!! I hope they packed everything I will need for my short stay there.
From friends and co-workers! there was a lot more clothes, but daddy already put them in the wash!

Ohhh, this chocolate cake tasted great!!!
From our family, church family, and friends! there was so many gifts - thank you!!!
a little baby shower game - although mommy only got one right, i won all the prizes :)
my first official piggy bank :) Thank you Carol!!!!!
this is my crib and my giraffe that mom won at an auction.....i think it might be a little too big to be hanging out with me in bed for a few years.

mom and day really like the snoopy theme so they put up little stars and wall stickers all around.

even snoopy is dancing over my closet doors.....if you could only see all the clothes I have in there already. I think I have more than mom and dad combined!
Thank you all my friends and family!!!! For the wonderful gifts!
I wish that we could give a detailed list, but it is just too long....
I got boppy's, cart covers, a cool frog pod, a baby einsteins play mat, a exersaucer bouncer, home made quilt and croched blankies, even some home made sleepers. I also got a couple of car sun shade to protect me in this AZ heat, and the list goes on!
Mom and dad used the gift cards to buy a pack-n-play, a baby gate, a monitor with movement sensor, a front/back carrier, a bath tub stool, a diaper rack, and some other small items.
So far, I think they are ready for me to come.
15 more days to go!




2 comments:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Hey Christine...just reading how blessed you are with your shower!! The days are ticking away and soon little Aedyn will be here. By the way, love the crib and snoopy theme!

Sanchez Stories said...

Aedyn is so blessed to have a mommy like you! Thanks for all your help and support!
I can't wait for your big day!
What joy to finally hold your little one that continues to bake!

Dre
Hey, w/out you I may have had a melt down bigger than I did!!!!
Hee-Hee!