Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged!

Okay - now I have been tagged by Cyber Auntie Josee!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 Random Things About Me(Mom):

1) Although, I am an accountant, I do have a creative side. I used to write poems and actually have quite a few published. I have often thought of putting together an entire book to see if it could be published. As much as I would love to spend the time to gather them all up, type them all up, and send them all off......I am not really sure people would want to read my crazy ramblings in poetic form.

2) Make-up is a special occasion. I do not wear make-up on a daily basis, infact, I probably wear make-up twice a year, at my Christmas Party and DH's Christmas Party. I think I have actually put it on for our family photo. Last year, our Christmas Party was on the same day, so I got out of wearing it twice.

3) I love to cook. In fact, I love to cook in very large quantities! We had one summer where Dh's family and us meet up in MO and I insisted I cook :) well there was 9 of us, and everyone ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together the 5 full days we were there. It was so much fun, we tried to get together again this summer in CO, but that fell through, with the prices of gas and a "high" risk pregnancy, we decided to try again another year.

4) I have owned 14 vehicles in 20 years of driving. My first owned car was a Mit.subishi Starion.....I was driving home one night and all the sudden we started to coast, there was plenty of gas. We pulled the car over and opened the hood and the engine was glowing a cherry red color. That was she wrote on that car.

5) I love to sing, in the car, in the shower, in the praise team at chuch. I love to sing. However, right now, I can barely breath and my pitch is well......lets just say MIA. It all stated in Junior high, when I had to leave my saxaphone behind because my braces were cutting my cheeks and lips. So I moved over to Choir. Maybe one day, I will post a recording of me singing Aedyn a lullaby.

6) I am not the typical persona of an accountant - I have 4 tatoos on my right leg, one on my left leg and one on my left breast. I have my right ear pierced at the very top and two times in the lobe, my left ear well just once. I have my right eyebrow pierced as well. Although I do not wear piercings anymore, they are all still there and all still open.

Tag, you're it!
1. Christy at Love, Hope and Faith
2. Blog buddy at The Ranting of an IVF Mom
3. Dre at Sanchez Stories
4. Heather at Praise You in the Storm
5. Echloe at Elusive BFP
6. Jen at Meet the McFamily

1 comment:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Well, now I thought I had a bunch of time on my hands!! LOL